Although, that does seem to be a common theme around here lately - check out this picture. Do you see what's wrong?
It's a bandanna and it's supposed to be a triangle. The pattern called for 1 skein of two different colors (one for the main color and one for a ruffly trim). I'm not quite sure what went wrong here (I even used the same yarn called for in the pattern), but I had to order another skein. It won't be the same dye lot, but hopefully it won't be too far off. Since I was placing an order anyway, I included one of the new Addi Lace circular needles - for this:
I decided I wanted my Moth to fly with large wings and after a discussion with my yarn consultant, we decided that I needed to go shopping for a yarn other than the Zephyr I was planning on using. This was also after deciding that there was absolutely nothing in the stash that would be appropriate. Carole did make a good point when she said how great this shawl is and that I really needed just the right yarn. I now have two choices - the Kid Silk Haze you see in the picture or Louet Kidlin Pixie (a linen/mohair yarn) in a cranberry color. I am leaning towards the orange because it makes me smile.