Friday, February 16, 2007

Eye Candy Friday

Good friends! This picture was taken at our annual holiday shopping trip. We always have such fun.

Not much new on the knitting front. I decided to start Ariann in some Cascade 220 from the stash. And I'm still knitting on socks (for me and for my Bloomin' Feet pal both in Socks That Rock). Did you check out some of the new colors on their website? They all have some variation of Foo Foo in their name.

On a totally different topic, I have a sick child home from school. Please send good wishes that she is healthy for vacation.

5 comments:

margene said...

I did see the new colors...darn it! ;-)
Hope the little one is feeling better quickly and ready for your vacation!

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

You temptress you! ;) I really adore the "Little Bunny Foo Foo" and not because of the bunny part, but pink and brown are one of my favorite combinations.
=:8

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with Cascade 220.

Sending healthy vibes to your kidling!

Anonymous said...

Sending healthy wishes! The new colours of STR are gorgeous, and the Little Bunny Foo Foo naming and colour are *too* tempting.

clothesknit said...

i hope she is feeling better soon and those nasty germs leave you alone!