Monday, July 30, 2007

Grrlfriends


One thing that can definitely make you feel better is a get together with your grrlfriends. Throw in some good food, cosmopolitans and knitting (or whatever craft you wish) and it's guaranteed to be a great time. I had to start a new sock - the above combination called for a mindless stockinette, although the day after this lunch, I discovered where I had split a stitch and had ended up with an extra stitch, so I ripped out about two inches - so much for mindless.
Here is Bandit showing off my two socks in progress. This heat has really decreased my energy level and there has not been much knitting going on but the cable sock is almost ready for a toe.

One last shot of the grrls. We really need to do this more often!

6 comments:

knitspot anne said...

oh i wish i was there!! that looks like GREAT fun. . . .

Leah said...

I want to come next time!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
Great pictures. It was so much fun and was so worth the 3 Advils I had to have for supper that night. Thanks for hosting!
Elaine
ps I'm free most Friday's. :)

Carole Knits said...

I couldn't agree more that being with grrlfriends is always fun!

Karen said...

There are not many things better than getting together with girlfriends to knit. The heat has definitely slowed down my knitting too.

margene said...

It looks like a marvelous time! Grrlfriend time is the best!