Sunday, December 09, 2007

Cheers!



Friday was our yearly lunch and shopping trip and as usual, the time went by too fast. But we savored every minute and had a wonderful time. Once again I'd like to thank these awesome women for being my friends - for accepting me the way I am, knowing when I need someone to just listen and not necessarily offer a solution, and for giving me a shoulder and a hug when I need them. This was a tough year for me and I am thankful that I have such strong women as friends.

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

It's good to take stock of our friendships and count them among your blessings. I'm glad these women have your back. And I hope next year is a much better one for you, my friend.

Anonymous said...

I hope next year is better for you too, and it's good to have good friends.

Did you finish Ariann? The mittens look cute!

Carrie K