Wednesday, December 19, 2007

WIP Wednesday


I love Anne's idea of a WIP Wednesday - there's even a button! Every week you list your goals for the week and update on your progress from last week. I believe Anne said that you should have no more than 3 goals - makes it easier to manage. I think I'll jump right in and I will try to update each week (but if it's not on a Wednesday, please don't hold that against me :)!)



First off is my Ariann sweater - so close to the end. I really have a goal to finish it by the end of the year. Currently I have about an inch and a half of the collar and then I need to weave in the ends, block it and find buttons. My goal will be to finish the collar by next week.

I also have some sewing to do - 2 pillowcases and one small bag (perfect for those mittens or that sock in progress). Since these are all Christmas presents, I really need to finish them for next week and I think I can.

I think those 2 goals are enough for this next week since there is also some other holiday stuff that needs to get done. Trying to wrap things up before the new year starts, I noticed that I have one last spot open for Pay It Forward (details here). Please let me know if you are interested. Also, I picked another winner for the monkey contest from a few months ago (I never heard from the other winner so I picked another name). So, a package will be going in the mail for anne and I couldn't be more pleased. Although, I am throwing her a curve and instead of sending yarn for her Monkey socks, I am sending some roving for her to spin up into yarn for Monkey socks. anne, you are one person who is always up for a challenge so I hope this package will be fun for you!

1 comment:

knitspot anne said...

very cool! thanks lisa! sounds like something i can bring to SPA. i was just saying to debbieKnitter that i need to treat myself to more spinning in the new year . . .