Monday, June 29, 2009

And the Sweaters Keep On Coming

Sweater #6 is finished and, thanks to Mother Nature, has even been worn already. Who would have thought I'd be wearing a wool sweater at the end of June. Presenting my May Day Lady sweater knit with Madelinetosh worsted in the Kelp colourway.


The buttons are "Beach Buttons" that I bought from Judy's booth at Cummington. They may turn out to be a little heavy for this sweater but we'll keep them on for a while and see how they do.

And of course I have started a new sweater - the Lemongrass Bolero. Here is mine being knit from Dream in Color Classy - Strange Harvest. Looking at these on Ravelry, I've liked the ones that have been knit a little longer so that's what I'm planning on doing.


I'll leave you with a shot of our dog's favorite spot at our annual Walk for the Animals which benefits our local shelter. We had a great day this year and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.

3 comments:

margene said...

Good work, keeping up with all the sweaters! Isn't it great to have so many in the closet?

Carrie K said...

I can see the draw of the Favored Spot.

Cute sweater! Crazy weather, no?

sunsetknitter said...

Beautiful Sweater!