Monday, June 15, 2009

Must Quit Foolin' Around

Ok, I really have to stop being distracted by other projects. I HAVE to work on sweater #6 - it is the middle of June already and instead of working on my sweaters, I have been knitting a couple of small projects.
Here are two I finished recently for a friend's baby shower. The Baby Bobbi Bear (my second) in Blue Sky Alpaca Dyed Cotton (dog not included as part of gift) and a Sweet Pea Baby Hat from the Itty Bitty shop.
The cute baby hats are quite addictive and I've made two more since then (Upside Down Daisy hat and the Bumblebee hat) and started a third.



I've also started a Darkside Cowl with Sunshine Yarn in the Edward colorway (Twilight reference). I guess I'm easily amused, but I find it humerous to think of having Edward around my neck.

But, I need to focus on my goal of 12 sweaters this year and I need to get back to working on my February Lady sweater. I love working with the Madelinetosh yarn and already have more in my stash. It's just so soft and squishy and the color is perfect. And just wait and see the buttons I found - they are perfect for this.

4 comments:

Carole Knits said...

Those baby hats are absolutely adorable!

Mereknits said...

Your hats are amazing and all your knitting is making me think I am not knitting near enough. Edward around my neck sounds lovely, I loved those books!
Meredith

JessaLu said...

Very cute hats!!

Carrie K said...

I love the puppy and the bear and the hats you knit! So cute.