Friday, July 21, 2006

Feel Good Knitting

Seems like there has been a lot of feel good knitting going on here. And that's a good thing. I finished up 2 squares for Warming Grace and sent them out along with a few other things.

And I finished a pumpkin hat from the Itty Bitty Hats book and sent that off for the Breastfeeding Week extravaganza as documented over at the Yarn Harlot's site.

Another easy good deed was sending out some yarn for this fundraiser (scroll down to the worthy cause). Come on - look through your stash and make a donation! It's easy. Other than that I've been working on baby gifts and spinning up yarn for my One Skein pal. Her skein is done and I'm now playing around with some BFL from Spunky Eclectic.

Margene and I are planning a coast to coast sewathon this weekend. Drinks included. Anyone want to join us?

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

Drinks? Did someone say drinks?