Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm Baaack

Being away two out of the past three weeks has definitely taken it's toll. I got to celebrate my birthday in Disney - even got a birthday hug and kiss from Tigger. Then it was home for a week and then off to New Jersey to visit my parents, my sister and her family. I even got to go to the S 'n B night at Modern Yarn where I saw Risa and met some wonderful woman including Ina who has her blog here. And now I'm home and tired - it's good to be home.

I did break down and buy some yarn - guess I used one of my exceptions for SOS. I bought some Claudia's Handpainted for my KSKS pal, some Euroflax Linen and some Cascade Sierra. I've been unsuccessfully looking for the Euroflax ever since I saw the towels in the Mason Dixon book. One of the skeins may be for my One Skein pal since I bought two of the eggplant color and her favorite color is purple. I also bought this book and bought the Cascade Sierra to make this for my daughter. Although now she tells me she wants one of the skirts instead so I may need to do some more shopping. And speaking of shopping, I actually left a yarn store without buying a single thing. I kept asking myself if I really needed anything and the answer was NO. Maybe this SOS thing is really working.

Tomorrow I hope to have pictures of the wonderful "blue" package sent to me by Bev, my Project Spectrum Postcard pal for June.

No comments: