Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ahh.... Roma

Thanks Juno for this link:


You Belong in Rome

You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?


Sounds like fun - when do we go??

Happy Birthday to my friend Connie! Connie and I met on the Socknitters list and even though we live on opposite ends of the country and have never met face to face, I love our emails and letters. She just got back from SOAR and a class with Nancy Bush. Can you call me jealous :). Spinning and knitting with people who love the same things - how much better can you get! Happy Birthday to a great friend. Have a great day!

The baby bootees and hat are almost done. The hat needs to be blocked since the picot cast on is curling a bit, but the gift will be done in time for when I go to NJ next weekend. I need to get to work on the next pair of mittens for Sandy's Warm Hands KAL. Instead I keep ordering patterns and kits - now I saw these kits when I was checking out what mittens people are working on: I am just tempted way too easily by yarn and patterns. And Sandy liked her prize - I'm so glad!

1 comment:

Kary said...

Rome!! What fun! ... I love those Nordic kits too! MoMMa Mia! - there just isn't enough hours in the day .... N~joY!