Monday, May 15, 2006

Rain, Rain

Rain, rain go away.
Come again another day.

Rain, rain go away.
My friend {insert name} wants to play.

My daughter choose this as one of her piano pieces for her recital and I think the whole Northeast is singing this song. I saw a little bit of sun on Monday and even some this morning although the gray skies seem to be taking over again. Even though it's all wet out there, you can do a good deed by going over to Claudia's blog and donating towards her MS bike ride. 150 miles in 2 days. One of my best girlfriends did the 50 mile walk a few years ago and then this same bike ride in support of her mom who has MS. Go and donate - please. It's a good thing to do and it'll make you feel good as well. And let's keep our fingers crossed that the weather is good for the bike ride.

Next I present Ribby sleeves in progress - being done together.


I really like Bonne Marie's pattern. So much so that this seems to be the only thing I'm knitting. That's one thing I have never experienced - monogamy in knitting.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

Glad you're enjoying the pattern. How do you like knitting both sleeves at the same time?